EOS M 080
Product Code : EOS M 080
Brand Name : EOS
PRECIOUS M 080
The high-end system for Additive Manufacturing of precious metal products is designed for the jewellery and watchmaking industries, providing the quickest-ever route from product concept to market launch.
The PRECIOUS M 080 allows tool-free manufacturing of high-quality metal parts directly from CAD data. It is capable of providing a wide range of production solutions. Designs can be realized in only a few hours without the investment of tooling. The PRECIOUS M 080 builds the parts layer by layer, melting fine metal powder with a laser to create extremely complex geometries such as freeform surfaces, hollow sections and articulating parts.Excellent Detail Resolution
- A 100-watt fiber laser provides exceptional beam quality and power stability. This guarantees optimum and consistent processing conditions in order to produce the highest quality parts.
- Small laser spot size allows the creation of even the finest structuresSophisticated Powder Handling
Sophisticated Powder Handling
- A powder management process developed specifically for the jewellery and watchmaking industries ensures full accountability of the valuable powders
- Provides quick metal changeover through its cartridge-based system
- Wide range of precious metal powder alloys with optimized ParameterSets
- Process software with numerous exposure strategies and features to enable the optimum build process for various material types and applications
- Adaption to different requirements: Variety of options and additional equipment available
- Distribution by Cooksongold
Cooksongold, part of the Heimerle + Meule Group, is a leading supplier of fabricated precious metals in Europe, a supplier of gold, silver, platinum and palladium alloys, wire, sheet, tubing, coin blanks and casting grain. The Heimerle + Meule group also operates major precious metal refining companies with London Bullion Market Association good delivery status. For more information visit www.cooksongold-emanufacturing.com.